Dogs love treats so make sure you totally spoil them with these homemade goodies. Get yourself some bone shaped biscuit cutters big and small for both instant snacks and special celebrations too. Try making them with the kids – easy to mix, roll, shape and bake. You can even wrap them for special presents for all your canine friends. Made with wholesome ingredients so you know exactly what they are getting their paws and jaws on!
250g plain flour
75g wholemeal flour
125ml chicken/beef stock, low salt
125ml vegetable oil
10ml (2 tsp) dried herbs
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C (fan).
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well. Bring together to form a soft dough.
- Roll the dough out 5mm thick. Using a biscuit cutter cut into bone shapes.
- Place the biscuits on a floured baking tray and bake for 20-30 minutes, depending on size, until golden and crisp.
- Once cooled, store in an airtight container.